Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Through the Eyes of a Hurricane (Zach Edition)

The other boys have had their turn, now it's Zach's! My baby, my little bundle of joy, my four year old trapped in a one year old's body!! I suppose it is an occupational hazard of being the baby. The brothers are doing it, so Zach thinks he can do it too. Doesn't really matter what "it" is, if Daniel and Mikey can do it, so can Zach! Or so he thinks. Poor little man gets absolutely IRATE b/c he can't play T-Ball with his brothers!! He is now refusing to sit in his high chair at home. He really doesn't want the sippy cups, but he's not quite ready for big boy cups yet!! Well, rather my carpet isn't ready for him to have big boy cups just yet. He has figured out how to climb up the ladder of the boys' bunk beds....yeah, there's a trip to the ER in the making!!
Zach has definitely developed his own little personality lately. He's a very loving child, but lately his mischievous streak has starting showing itself. For instance, the other day, Mikey was sleeping on the couch and Zach walks up to him, with this HUGE grin on his face, and just starts banging on Mikey's head!!! It was pretty funny, but of course, I couldn't let Zach just beat on his brother. He also knows when he's doing something he isn't supposed to do. He look at his dad and me to see if we're going to tell him "no".
All of my boys seem to like music....Daniel LOVES to sing, Mikey likes to attempt to play instruments, and now Zach thinks he is "Lord of the Dance". Recently anytime he hears music on tv, he starts doing this weird, head bobbing dance. It's pretty funny. Combine the weird head bob with his "chicken walk" where he walks with his head stuck WAY out and his arms held behind him and he is definitely a sight to behold!!!
Well, that is by no means all of Zach's quirkiness, but I'm at school and the bell's about to ring, so I'll wrap up for today!!! More to come on my final Hurricane!!

2 comments:

Karen Coutu said...

I so thoroughly enjoyed reading about Zach. We really need a picture to go with that last mental image of his chicken walk and head bob combo. LOL!!

Kitty said...

Poor Zach-he is waqy ahead of his time and just itching to be a big boy!!