Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Feeling like the Grinch.....

"If there's one thing I hate, it's all the NOISE, NOISE, NOISE, NOISE!!!"
I don't know what their problem is tonight but the Hurricanes WILL NOT BE QUIET!!!!!!!!! And they are getting on my LAST NERVE!!!!!!!!!!! I got the new Harry Potter movie tonight and they would NOT be quiet while I was trying to watch it.........GRRRRR!!! I'm just in a generally pissy mood tonight. My nose is stopped up and I can't breathe, it's taking FOREVER for Christmas break to get here, I've got TONS to do before Zach's party on Saturday, and my kids at school are getting on my nerves BIG TIME. On the up side....One of my kids is suspended, one is at alternative school, and 4 have in school suspension. But on the down side, that still doesn't take care of even half of the discipline problems. God I'll be so glad when this year is over! But the down side to that is that next year Daniel will start Kindergarten. So while I'm ready to get a new group of kids, I'm NOT ready for my baby to start school. :( I need a vacation....a nice long trip to some exotic island....No kids, just me and maybe Robert. But, only 2 more school days left in this week and then one more week until Christmas break....I can't wait!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh don't make it sound so bad.....you forgot the best part of your school day......seeing cookie! duh! oh well i forgive you!

I LOVE YOU LOTS!

Love cookie

Anonymous said...

You're a mean one, Mrs. Grinch.
You really are a heel.
You're as cuddly as a cactus,
You're as charming as an eel.
Mrs. Grinch.

J said...

Oh, the noise...I get it. I'm glad you get a good, long break soon. :) Hang in there.

Kitty said...

You definately deserve a break!

Anonymous said...

i know you are getting excited about the christmas holidays! you get to get away from your kids! but the only thing is you won't be able to see your daughters. oh well have a great day!

COOKIE LOVES YOU!