Thursday, December 6, 2007

My surrogate daughters....

This post is dedicated to all of my "daughters" who visit my blog and my room each day. AND who have won a special place in my heart. Being the mommy to 3 boys, I thought I'd never get to have the joy of having a daughter. So thanks to my girls from school, I know how wonderful it is to be blessed with daughters, sort of. I just want to let you girls know how special you are to me and how much I love all of you!!! You girls really help make my day more than you know. Sometimes your smiles and hugs make an otherwise unbearable day a little brighter. I love you all!!
Love ya,
Momma Forney!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SO SWEET, MOMMA LEE! I LOVE YOU TOO! I THINK OF YOU EVERYDAY IN 3RD&4TH PERIOD! I MEAN THAT IS THE TIME I WAS WITH YOU LAST YEAR! WELL I HOPE YOU HAVE A BETTER EVENING ..... SINCE YOU ARE WRITING UP PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE IN YOUR HOMEROOM! OH WELL I GOT TO GO WRITE THE "HOLIDAY BUZZ" AND "LINDSEYS GAB PAGE" SO DON'T 4GET TO COMMENT MY BLOGS!

I LOVE YOU!

LOVE ALWAYS, COOKIE

LOVIN LIFE said...

WE LOVE YOU TO.ESPECIALLY ME!!!WELL I HOPE YOUR HAVIN A GREAT DAY AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!I THINK OF YOU ALL THE TIME!!I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU NO YOUR MY HERO!! WELL TALK
TO YOU LATER!!
LOVE YOU LOTS,
JESSECA(BETHECA)

Anonymous said...

WELL YOU NO I LOVE YOU MORE!!

Anonymous said...

HOWDY MRS.FORNEY!!! HOW ARE YOU? I MISS YOU!!! I'LL TRY COMING TO SEE YOU SOON!!! LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!!
JABBERWACKIE
PS
DID I SPELL IT RIGHT?? OH WELL!!!
:.)

Lindsey Kate said...

Hey Momma Lee! Guess what?!?!?!? I got ur christmas present!!! All i can tell you that it may just have a little touch of cookie!

I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!

Love COOKIE