Thursday, January 3, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside....

But the only place I'm seeing any snow is on my blog page! I LOVE living in the South, except for one thing.....It hardly ever snows! It hasn't snowed at my house in 6 years! My poor children have never seen snow, never made snow angels, never built a snowman, never had a snowball fight!! In fact, it rarely gets below freezing around here...a fact that I don't usually complain about b/c I'm not a fan of cold weather. But some snow would be nice. I'm not even asking for much...just maybe an inch, a half an inch. Just enough to have fun with. So, all of you who are getting bombarded with snow, think of me and maybe send just a little down this way!!

1 comment:

Lindsey Kate said...

HEY MOMMA LEE!!
i WiSH iT WOULD SNOW TOO!!
i HAVE ONLY SEEN SNOW ONCE!!
iT WAS SO COOL!!
BUT ANYWAYS, i LOVE YOO!!
HAVE A FABULOUS 2ND SEMESTER!!!

LOVE 4EVA AND ALWAYS,
COOKiE!!