Tuesday, January 22, 2008

GERMS!

I'm so sick of sickness!! Daniel, Mikey, Robert, and I have all been sick since Friday. Well, Thursday really. On Thursday, I had a UTI...not fun at ALL! Then Friday, Daniel and Mikey stayed out of school...they had strep. They started feeling better on Sat, but then Robert and I got sick and are still sick. Then last night, Daniel and Mikey started running fevers again. GRRR! I hate being sick! Being sick and going to work on top of that really sucks. Seems as though Robert, Daniel and Mikey are starting to feel better...Hope I'm feeling better in the morning. All I really want to do is sleep!! I just hope that Zach stays well!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELL MAYBE THE GERMS WiLL GO AWAY!!
A HOUSE FULL OF GERMS iS NO FUN!!!
HOPE EVERYONE GETS BETTER!!!!

i LOVE Y00!!!

L0VE C00KiE!!!

Anonymous said...

i
love
yoo

yoo
love
me

we
are
a
happy
family

with
a
great
big
hug
and
a
kiss
from
me
to
you

cookie says she loves youtoo!!!

Heather said...

Sounds like the sickies have run all through your house. I hope you and the boys all get feeling better soon Lee!

LOVIN LIFE said...

WELL GUESS WHAT YOU GOT ME SICK!!I HATE YOU KNOW J/KNI STILL LOVE YOU!!WELL I HADNT TALKED TO DEXTER YET BUT UH WELL!!!WELL GTG TALK TO YOU L8ER!!
LOVE YA*JESSECA*

J said...

I hope everyone's all better now.