Monday, November 19, 2007

It's Party Time!!

We had Mikey's birthday party on Sat. There were only about 6 kids here, counting Mikey and Daniel, but we had fun. Since Mikey is into arts and crafts type stuff, we let the kids paint suncatchers and make visors. They loved it. Then it was time to open gifts and I swear it looked like Toys'R'Us threw up in my house!! That kid got more stuff for his birthday than some kids get for Christmas. Of course, all of those toys are now scattered throughout my house and I should really be up putting them away, but oh well. So, now Daniel and Mikey's parties are over and done with and that means that there's only Zach's left to go. YAY!! Birthdays were so much less work when I was a kid....

4 comments:

Lindsey Kate said...

hey my spanglesh mother!!
i missed you today at school!
well gtg!!! i love you! hope to see you tomorrow!

love cookie

J said...

Having just had Avery's b-day party, I can relate. They're fun, but I'm always glad when their over.

Heather said...

I love the kids birthdays. I never had a party of my own so I think I live vicariously through my own.

Lindsey Kate said...

hey momma forney!

i got a new blog!

holidaybuzz.blogspot.com

check it out!!!

Love cookie