Sunday, November 4, 2007

Through the Eyes of a Hurricane (Daniel edition, part 2)

Well, yesterday I posted some of Daniel's funnier moments....I know I'm missing some, but they'll come to me! Today, words of wisdom, from my 5 year old:
"Focus, mommy, focus"
"I want a poptart, Momma." "Hold on a minute, Daniel." "No, I want my poptart immediately!" (he was 2 at the time!!)
"Mommy, you said a bad word...you need to tell Jesus you're sorry" Nothing like having your kid be your conscience.
There are more, but I'm drawing a blank right now. I'll be back with more later.

5 comments:

Stephenie said...

Haha, he sounds like such a cute kid. He has so much character :) Can't wait to hear about the other two ;)

Kitty said...

lol I just love kida.What about the day you realized you took something out of the store without paying for it?lol

Heather said...

What a quick wit. Wait til he is about 15! ;)

J said...

Out of the mouths of babes, huh? LOL

Berleen said...

Did you tell Jesus? :-)

Priceless!!!