Saturday, November 3, 2007

My very first blog!!

Well, I have finally decided to leave the Dark Ages behind and create my own blog. Like I don't have enough stuff going on in my life...hahaha! Just 1 husband, 3 boys, a dog, and 51 6th graders to deal with....Yep, I lead a pretty tame life!! Actually this morning is very tame....At 8:45 am, Mikey is still asleep (of course, he probably didn't go to bed until 2 am. He's my night owl!), Zach is wandering around looking for things to put in his mouth, and Daniel is watching cartoons. The stupid dog has FINALLY quit barking, so all is relatively quiet around here....Which only means that things will be 10 times louder than normal in a little while when everyone is up and moving! I'm really glad that it is the weekend though....and only 5 school days until I get a day off. My kids this year are really wearing me down. I told Robert last night that by the end of the week I'm so tired....You know how when you walk a dog that is a lot stronger than you are and it takes all of your energy to keep him in check...well that's how I feel this year at school. I feel like I can't relax at all or my kids will just go wild. But enough whining for right now!! I think that I'll bring my first entry to an end and see about finding some breakfast!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm excited to see that you have a blog now! I hope those kids are being good to you.. are they hard work or just plain disrespectful? I'm happy to hear that you had a quiet moment in your house, I'm sure those are rare!

Heather said...

Yay! Lee has a blog. Love the wedding picture. Can't wait to see your blogs.

Anonymous said...

I hope all your posts can one day be made into a book! This'll be interesting!

Lindsey Kate said...

Hey my Spanglesh Mother!!!

I am happy to know that you have a blog!!! Well got to go update mine!
Love Yah Lots!!!

Love,
COOKIE!